Just need 2 things to learn http://www.rdiaz.org/rdvideo1403.html
Do it yourself…and be confused forever http://youtu.be/ThJmDE6fA9c?t=14s
Leaning flamenco online http://youtu.be/x7ILWX3nT-I?t=14s
Difference between old-fashioned and Modern guitars http://www.rdiaz.org/rd-art%207.html
How to Practice http://www.rdiaz.org/rdvideo1375.html
Paco Vs Traditional http://www.rdiaz.org/rdvideo1330.html
*Ex.1/ 00:14 (solo eda 1)
Ex.2/ 06:21 (solo eda 2)
Ex.3/ 01:25 Topic
5 common misunderstandings
1) That is all about feeling and not technique.
2) That the “Duende” is all a mystery.
3) That there is no need to count (out loud) to learn the rhythm.
4) That it takes a lot of hours to get things done.
5) That using the metronome is a “classical” thing and not for flamenco.
5 popular notions which are erroneous
1) That technique is boring to practice.
2) That is the amount of time of practice that counts.
3) That learning a bit of many things is better than leaning one deeply.
4) That playing as a hobby is less than playing “professionally”
5) That one can not achieve.
On Feb.25/2015 is already one year of Paco´s disappearance
(and I create 4 videos to remember him as a Tribute)
1) My Homage to Paco de Lucia (memorable teacher
2) Paco advocate improvisation as THE path to be followed
3) Paco and his vital conflict with boring + obsolete “tradition” http://youtu.be/PKuVyWQJvls?t=14s
4) Paco´s advise to use an standard metronome for practice http://youtu.be/M8oGQAlJsKc?t=14s
“Difference between old-fashioned and Modern guitars” http://www.rdiaz.org/rd-art%207.html
The steps to improve in our guitar practice are:
1) To be aware of the obstacle, or bad habit, or whatever you want to call it.
2) Once we find the location and whereabouts of the problem, we proceed to know what the solution is.
3) We decide to solve the mistake and we do it.
4) We check that it may not be happening again, eventually getting help of others who are cleared themselves from the problem or misconception.
5) We continue to create another good habit in replacement of the bad one.
6) We reach a position in which you do not have to bother any more for the thoroughly and already solution-ed the problem.
How to do it https://youtu.be/uqDRX01dtPo
Am I having progress playing flamenco guitar…?
Observe your playing in video
Observe your playing in video https://youtu.be/A9q7tZvsVHk?t=1m24s
Post time: 12-12-2016